Call vibration can't be disabled

This is annoying as hell. For example being in movies, and the damn phone is vibrating and making noises regardless if you have it silent or what the vibration settings are.

I’ve tried from settings all the alternatives “Vibration only when sounds on”, “Vibration never” etc. But no.

This has been across many OS updates on Xperia 10 II. So I suspect maybe something is wrong with my own phone environment? Any idea how I could fix it myself? I haven’t done anything odd with my phone.

Has anyone found a setting for this? The call vibration is a bit demanding for my taste and it would be nice to adjust.

You have tried today the setting showed in the post above? When the “never” option is not working please create a bug report.

But my test on C2 wit SFOS 5.1 show: It is working as expected :alarm_clock:

Whoa there it is with Sounds, I looked for it under Feedback. I guess sounds is where it belongs. Wonder where the pattern is though, I would switch it to something sharper.

There are some tricks to fiddle with vibrator in this thread, IIRC.
Not sure if they are still of actuality but worth a try…