Broken call indication (neither sound nor ui)

REPRODUCIBILITY: once a day
OS VERSION: 4.2.0.19
HARDWARE: Xperia 10 II
UI LANGUAGE: cs
REGRESSION: probably not, similar issues was reported by multiple ppl with 4.1

DESCRIPTION:

Sorry if this report is duplicate, I know that multiple ppl was reporting calling issues on 10 II, but the symptoms were different a bit.

Multiple times per week, people reporting me that I am not answering their calls. But I had no missed call notification and phone was not ringing that time.

PRECONDITIONS:

Just use phone.

STEPS TO REPRODUCE:

1. call to phone with SFOS
  2. wait

EXPECTED RESULT:

phone is ringing

ACTUAL RESULT:

nothing visible in ui

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:

ofono logs

2 Likes

ofono logs from this broken state when I was calling from different phone: ownCloud

It happened again today. Interesting is that Sailfish Connect sends notification to computer about the incoming call, but no UI openned on the phone. Ofono logs seems to be fine. So, I guess that problem is somewhere in Lipstick…? Next time I will need to collect journal logs. I had to restart phone and logs are gone already.

I mentioned this issue (without knowing that a bug report already existed) on this comment.

Wiki seems to be outdated, because changing the value of enabledDebugLog to true isn’t enough.
On Verla, line 43 I replaced :

readonly property alias enableDebugLog: telephony.isDebugEnabled

With

property bool enableDebugLog: true

and restarted lipstick (# systemctl-user restart lipstick). Then I “could” reproduce this bug.

Here is my oFono log file (online until 15th November).

Same thing as my issue?

This issue is still happening with SFOS 4.3.0.12. Beside calls, even SMS delivery is broken. It seems that SMS are lost forever, they are not visible in Messages app.