REPRODUCIBILITY (% or how often): 100%
BUILD ID = OS VERSION (Settings > About product): 126.96.36.199 0.2.2.43
HARDWARE (XA2, X10, X10 II, …): Xperia X F5121
UI LANGUAGE: English ( same result : Russian, Hungarian )
REGRESSION: (compared to previous public release: Yes, No, ?): Yes
DESCRIPTION: After phone restarting, I turned on the bluetooth and I set the visibility time to three minutes.
When the timer expired, I turned off the bluetooth adapter. A few minutes later, I restart the bluetooth. The visibility timer was released, but it didn’t expire, and no way to restart. It worked again after reboot, but only once.
- Bluetooth on
- Visibility timer on (set up 3 or 15 minutes or On)
- After the timer expired ( or set visibility Off ), switch bluetooth off
- Few minutes later switch bluetooth on again
- Visibility timer not started again.
- After reboot, the whole thing started all over again.
(Please ALWAYS attach relevant data such as logs, screenshots, etc…)