OS VERSION: 184.108.40.206
HARDWARE: X10 II
UI LANGUAGE: French
If you’re listening to music over Bluetooth, Music app will be killed once there is less RAM available. Once app Music is started again, sounds is played over speakers instead of Bluetooth handset. If you look the icon on Top Menu, SailfishOS is still connected with the handset. You have to connect your phone with your handset once again to be able to listen music on your headset.
Have a paired headset, connect your phone with your headset and start to use heavy applications.
- Enable Bluetooth from Top Menu
- Connect your handset with your phone over Bluetooth (Sony WI-SP510)
- Listen to music with Music
- Open apps consuming a lot of RAM
- Wait until mce kills other apps
- Wait until sounds stop
- Start app Music again
- Sounds is played over phone’s speaker instead handset
Open Music app again and listen to music over Bluetooth headset.
Music is played over speaker.