Battery drain on XA2 when not in flight mode

Sorry, no, I have no idea.

But looking again at your graph: the average consumption is 85mAh.
The XA2 battery is 3200mAh. Let’s say 3000.
3000/85 = 35 hours. Let’s say 25 hours, not to ruin the battery by emptying it too much.
Does your phone hold so long with this setup?
If not, is the battery perhaps becoming to old?

I used LineageOS (an Android distribution) and the battery would last +7 days, so the battery is still good.

So, I got the logs of ofono with 4G enabled and with 2G. There are much more logs with 4G.
The logs with 4G contains a lot of these:

Can't parse modem-handled proactive command

I tried with the most recent ofono from upstream and it cannot parse the input either, so I’m assuming the data is just plain wrong.

Does any of you have this error in their ofono logs?

I’m not sure yet where the input comes from and if we have control over it, but I’ll continue my investigation.

Since you don’t seem to have the issue, could you please tell me how frequent you see lines added to the ofono logs while the phone is not in use?
With 4G enabled, I have a few dozens every minute, while with 2G, it I see 10-20 minutes between 2 log lines.

I would have with pleasure but I just broke my XA2 2 days ago. I’ll try to think of it next week when back home on my wive’s one.
Do you see that with journalctl?

Thanks, but that won’t be necessary for now since I made some progress:

I was able to reduce battery drain by about 2x by resetting the APN and disabling the Android Support (not sure if both of them were necessary, but they seemed required to reduce the log output of ofono).
(I’m going to have to figure out whether I badly configured the APN, since the default is not the good one.)

I’ll continue my investigation as I’m seeing some wlan activity with lots of suspends and resumes, so I might ask you for some logs at some point to compare.