Backup Nexcloud Error:could not upload file

Hi, I’m getting Backup upload error
The Nextcloud (in accounts) seems to have no error when Sync, sharing to Nexcloud works fine too. Running 3.4

As far as I remember you must define a path/folder during setup of your Nextcloud account. And this path/folder must exists in your Nextcloud.

So if you named a specific folder for your backups during account setup you will have manually create this folder in your Nextcloud, it’s not done by backup process. If the folder doesn’t exit backup will fail.

Same problem here. I have deleted the Nextcloud account and after that I set it up once more. Then it works and older backups are recognized

I have the same issue. I also deleted Nextcloud account but still I get the same errors. The path for Backups in the Nextcloud account is: /nextcloud/remote.php/dav/files/MyUser/SailfishOS/Backups/ . And yes, I created the folders SailfishOS/Backups in the Nextcloud. I’ve tried also with path: /nextcloud/remote.php/webdav/files/MyUser/SailfishOS/Backups/ . Unfortunately without success. Even though I am able to upload pictures or files into nextcloud account, in the Backup menu of Sailfish OS I still get the error : “Cannot connect to cloud service”. Has someone an idea? Thank you!

Logs:
Jan 03 14:34:09 XperiaXA2Plus-DualSIM p[24724]: [W] unknown:0 - [sailfish-backup] “Status: UploadingBackup”
Jan 03 14:34:09 XperiaXA2Plus-DualSIM p[24724]: [W] unknown:0 - [sailfish-backup] “Status text: Uploading backup”
Jan 03 14:34:09 XperiaXA2Plus-DualSIM nextcloud-backup-client[26361]: [W] unknown:0 - Nextcloud “nextcloud-backup” sync for account 30 finished with error: “Remote directory listing failed (http status=0)”
Jan 03 14:34:09 XperiaXA2Plus-DualSIM nextcloud-backup-client[26361]: [C] unknown:0 - Nextcloud Backup sync failed: 401 “”
Jan 03 14:34:09 XperiaXA2Plus-DualSIM p[24724]: [W] unknown:0 - [sailfish-backup] “Cloud operation backupToCloud for profile nextcloud.Backup-30 sync status changed: 4”
Jan 03 14:34:09 XperiaXA2Plus-DualSIM p[24724]: [W] unknown:0 - [sailfish-backup] “Status: Error”
Jan 03 14:34:09 XperiaXA2Plus-DualSIM p[24724]: [W] unknown:0 - [sailfish-backup] “Status text: Error: could not upload file”
Jan 03 14:34:09 XperiaXA2Plus-DualSIM p[24724]: [W] unknown:0 - [sailfish-backup] “Error! error=CloudUploadError errorString=, details:\u0091”
Jan 03 14:34:09 XperiaXA2Plus-DualSIM p[24724]: [W] unknown:0 - [sailfish-backup] “Status text: Idle”
Jan 03 14:34:09 XperiaXA2Plus-DualSIM p[24724]: [W] unknown:0 - [sailfish-backup] “Status: Idle”

I just fixed this using :
/remote.php/dav/files//SailfishOS/Backups
and restart backup
If you try to add another nextcloud account, you can see in advanced setting default path

It didn’t helped in my case :frowning:
What is concerning me is following error message: [W] unknown:0 - Nextcloud “nextcloud-backup” sync for account 30 finished with error: “Remote directory listing failed (http status=0)
I am sure that the path of the backup folder is ok.