As we have OBS stalling on updates and no aarch64 support on it, I am looking for ways to compile and maintain applications that are so far supported by OBS (maps stack, flatpak, and few others).
In principle, without going into corner cases, it seems that requirements are rather simple:
- all should be running on a single PC, no server clusters needed
- allow to organize linked projects in some manner. for example, having a folder with RPM SPEC links to your SPECs in src folders
- detect build dependencies of the packages
- build packages respecting the dependencies
- support for multiple arch’es
It seems to me that combining
make, symlink processing, and having some simple config file should allow to hack together with relatively small effort.
- is anyone aware of such tool?
- Jolla was earlier suggesting that they look for solutions to the same problem, if I understood their responses regarding OBS correctly. Any updates or sources to look at/to use?