Apps that haven't been ported to aarch64

2 Likes

Applications I’d like to see being aarch64 rebuilds: MMS Settings (the one that let you spoof and such) not sure how it will behave with Sailjail… The other one I’d like to see ported is cSMS

@Kabouik did it https://github.com/Kabouik/harbour-containers

Sorry for the late answer. I don’t remember exactly what is wrong and I don’t use this app for some time, but if I remember correctly, harbour-callrecorder.service file is in the path wrong for aarch64 devices (you can read my comment here), and disable sandboxing is needed.

1 Like

Yeah, filed it under done yesterday.

Thanks! I’ll see what can be done!

1 Like

Thanks for reporting it! Please note that it’s been tested mainly on Pro1 and Pro1x (and only Pro1x for the aarch64 build), so please feel free to report issues if you encounter any.

Also please make sure to follow the instructions in the README if you had an older version of harbour-containers installed, because I took the opportunity to update several aspects of the application other than just the Chum integration, which implied upgrading dependencies as well, and Chum is designed to not overwrite packages that would have not been installed through Chum.

I still have multiple packages to port to aarch64 but most of them were built directly on device without a .spec file, therefore no OBS build, and no easy Chum integration. Among them: nnn, sc-im, 6cord, tmux, cava, gnuplot, kakoune, micro, node.js, viu, libevent, lynx… I think the only other package of mine that was already in Chum and therefore available for aarch64 is Havoc. Don’t know where to start. :<

1 Like

Don’t I know it. I’ve started on one too many things at the same time :wink: I vote for lynx :slight_smile:

Anyone have the source for cSMS?

Screen Message is another useful app not ported.
I will search for sourcecode.
In case the source is not available I will try to rebuild from http://sm.nomeata.de

1 Like

I found the code inside github. I forked the release in my repository.
You can find RPM here
Tested on Xperia 10 ii with SFOS 4.4.0.58
Best regards,

2 Likes

Sailwave for aarch64

1 Like

I found the following code inside github. Branches · neversun/bodyweight-timer · GitHub
Could someone take a look, if this App is portable to aarch64?
Looks very helpful for my boxing exercises.

It just has the loading of the qml in compiled code, so if it works on recent SFOS on 32-bit, it will work fine on 64 when rebuilt.
Someone should make it properly noarch so there is just one build across all platforms.

thank you for checking. Then I will install the SDK and try to get it working. Last time the docker wont start, maybe today I have more luck.

I was about to submit a merge request to neversun for his hackernews client … in the spring he merged and released, so I could try to clone and update if you have trouble.

would be great, if you could clone and update.
I’m in trouble with my device config of the Sailfish IDE.

I’m hoping to see love2d built for aarch64 so just in case someone has the skills to do it here are the links:

https://openrepos.net/content/sashikknox/love-2d-runtime

I’m hoping to see this app GitHub - Huessenbergnetz/Gibrievida: Gibrievida is an activity tracker for Sailfish OS. to get a aarch64 port :slight_smile:

2 Likes