REPRODUCIBILITY (% or how often): 100%
BUILD ID = OS VERSION (Settings > About product): 220.127.116.11
HARDWARE (XA2, Xperia 10…): Xperia 10 Plus
UI LANGUAGE: US English
REGRESSION: (compared to previous public release: Yes, No, ?): ?
On a fresh install of 18.104.22.168 on my Xperia 10 plus, I have been experiencing issues with Android apps not registering features properly and occasionally crashing. These are some of the problems encountered:
- After enabling Android app support and disabling package verification, I installed microG and its dependencies, then stopped/started AlienDalvik. Once that was done, the microG self-check shows that the system does support signature spoofing, but that it is not currently enabled. I have dug through every Android permission I could find, but there did not appear to be any way to grant spoofing permission to microG.
- HERE WeGo maps is unable to connect to the internet at all, and therefore does not function.
- Maps.me was able to download its maps, but intermittently has trouble connecting, and often cannot obtain my location.
- AuroraDroid kicks back to the home screen whenever a search is performed.
- Cash App does not permit device registration.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
- Flash Andorid 9 with Emma
- Flash Sailfish 4.0.1 from official images
- Start Sailfish and register Jolla account
- Install Android support and disable package verification
- Install microG
- Restart Android support
- Open microG self-check and review app functionality
- Signature spoofing should function.
- HERE WeGo and Maps .me should be able to connect to the internet and obtain location.
- Cash App should allow device to register.
- Signature spoofing does not work in microG.
- HERE WeGo and Maps .me cannot talk to internet and have trouble obtaining location.
- Cash app does not allow device to register.
I am willing to provide logs, but not sure where the relevant logs are stored.