Advanced Camera broke with Verla

About launching AC from lockscreen, also see:

I installed Advanced Camera from Chum on my XA2plus. When I open the app, nothing happens, the circle keeps turning. What went wrong?.Do I have to do something additional?

No, you have nothing additional to do. It should work. If not, something went wrong.
Did you also reboot the device, and after this check again if AC starts now?

hello

on XA2 ultra the cum downloaded version does not work
the screen background is always black

Works correctly on my XA2Plus with 4.3

Thanks for the suggestion. Fortunately rebooting wasn’t necessary. Saved me a lot of time and loss of data (Notes e.g.).I checked the necessary functions again, switched phone of for a while and now I am happy to say that Advanced Camera works! This should be the default camera app. Thank you Piggs!

Answering to myself. Installing Advanced Camera from chum made tracker stop indexing. I had to reset tracker with the utilities and have reindex all photos. Once this was done, the photos from Advanced camera appeared again in the gallery app and also on android.

2 Likes

@Kea , rebooting is switch off and switch on again, exactly what you did. Not reinstalling with much work and data loss. I’m happy to read that it’s now working fine!

You are right. I confused it with factory setting. Rebooting is necessary on my device a few times each week for several reasons. Today calling did not work, only after rebooting.