[4.4.0.58] now sound notifications about low battery

REPRODUCIBILITY (% or how often): 100%
BUILD ID = OS VERSION (Settings > About product): 4.4.0.58
HARDWARE (XA2, X10, X10 II, …): XA2
UI LANGUAGE: English
REGRESSION: (compared to previous public release: Yes, No, ?): Yes

DESCRIPTION:

When battery discharged below 20% we had soun signal. Now this signal dissapeared and discharging of the phone very sadanly event.

PRECONDITIONS:

Using phone.

STEPS TO REPRODUCE:

1. Using phone.
  2. Low battery.
  3. Now signal about low battery.

EXPECTED RESULT:

Sound signal when battery level 20% and low.

ACTUAL RESULT:

Silent.

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:

(Please ALWAYS attach relevant data such as logs, screenshots, etc…)

1 Like

Do you get a notification with the banner?

Do you have Battery Buddy installed?
Or have you applied any modifications on your phone like installing patch from Patchmanager?

Is your volume above 0? I haven’t tested it specifically, but I think it worked for me yesterday

Do you get a notification with the banner?

I don’t know… 2/3 times phone was closed by case. But on the way between cities I use it like navigator and doen’t have any notifications.

Do you have Battery Buddy installed?

No.

Or have you applied any modifications on your phone like installing patch from Patchmanager?

In this time, after last update, I’m very tired of installing patchmanager and patches and didn’t install any. Just because 6 years 4 time in year reinstalling this - make me very tired and lazy about all of manipulations like reinstalling patches after update.

Is your volume above 0? I haven’t tested it specifically, but I think it worked for me yesterday

Yes, instead of night all time I have 40% volume (at a night Night Silent make set volume to 0, but all 3 time I had find out phone on 4% battery at day time), and on the way between cities, when I catch it in first time, I use Navigator and it sayed me about cameras and how to drive.

On my X10 II I just got a notification with a sound. Perhaps it’s specific to XA2, but I can’t test.

I suppose the option system sounds is enabled on your side.

Yes, checkbox about System sounds enabled.