REPRODUCIBILITY (% or how often): 100%
BUILD ID = OS VERSION (Settings > About product): 126.96.36.199
HARDWARE (XA2, X10, X10 II, …): X10II, XA2U
UI LANGUAGE: Finnish
REGRESSION: (compared to previous public release: Yes, No, ?): unknown
When using the default sorting (newest first), long-pressing emails in, say, inbox and marking them as read/unread makes the glass item, text brightness and number of preview rows (which is a papercut) change accordingly. When sorting is changed to unread first, the email list item jumps to the other side of the category line, but its visual appearance is unchanged. It can be fixed by e.g. selecting the same sorting again.
Have many emails in inbox
- Set sorting to newest first
- Mark a read message unread (or vica versa)
- The email jumps to the other side of the barrier
- Its visual appearance changs
- The email jumps the border, but its visual appearance remains the same
I’m on the go now, so I can provide a sanitized screenshot later, if need be. It’s quite easy to repro, though.