REPRODUCIBILITY (% or how often): Always
BUILD ID = OS VERSION (Settings > About product): 18.104.22.168
HARDWARE (XA2, X10, X10 II, …): X10
UI LANGUAGE: Russian
REGRESSION: (compared to previous public release: Yes, No, ?): Yes
Something looks to be seriously messed with timezones in the Cock app. When I set an alarm, it fires 2 hours later than the time I’ve set for this alarm. This started happening after upgrading to 22.214.171.124.
Sailfish OS upgraded to 126.96.36.199.
Two SIM cards from countries with timezones 2 hours apart (may be related, may be not).
- Start Clock app.
- Click on an existing alarm in “Alarm” tab. For example, 11:00. A popup at the bottom shows correct time until the alarm.
- Wait until alarm files.
Alarm fires at the selected time. For example, at 11:00.
Alarm fires 2 hours later than expected. For example, at 13:00.
There are some reasons why I presume that this issue might be somehow related to timezones.
- When I create a new alarm (say, for 12:30), it’s shown in the Clock app as two hours earlier (like 10:30).
- When alarm fires (2 hours later than it should), the alarm screen shows both time 2 hours ago (when alarm was supposed to fire) in bold, as well as current time in dim below it.
- I’ve returned from Latvia to Ireland just few weeks ago, and alarm fires just like if it was set in Latvian timezone.
- I have Irish SIM card in slot 1 and Latvian SIM card in slot 2.
Systemwide timezone looks correct, though. I have correct time on lock and home screen, as well in
date command’s output in shell session (using Terminal app or logging in with