10iii and italian VoLTE, how do they play?

So, i actually have an xa2 which works fine, except for the fact that calls are sometimes horribles

Thing is, i live in open country and network coverage here is not so good, was decent when there was 3g but as you know ho-mobile (vodafone) turned off 3g last year, so i need to resort to 2g for making calls which is not ideal

Anyway, from what i know, vodafone does not support xperias so even with android you are left with no volte, in fact even with android, i had any

Now, I know 10iii and ho-mobile deos not play nicely together but maybe someone was brave enough to remain with them and test if 10iii does support volte on them, or any other italian carrier?

Grazie

According to this thread it seems that users in Italy are a bit out of luck.

Well the post is from 2022, now it’s 2023, i was hoping something changed

Unfortunately from what i read on the web no operator supports volte in italy, on xperias, which is really ridicolous as my parents have some chinese phones bought on aliexpress and they have volte…

Anyway maybe someone tried and can report, who knows…

The post is from 2022, but @philter did a test with the 10 II four months ago. (His/Hers edit)

Ah good, (not) nice to know…

Hope 5g will come at some point…

Luckily enough for me (no offense intended here) you missed latest message where someone from italy is saying 10iii works nicely with tim and volte…