WebView produces incorrect screen.height, window.innerHeight values

Excellent! Since you have preference files that don’t include the value, it may be that there are committed but unreleased changes to this in the pipeline. Let me see if I can find the place where this is set, as I suspect this may be useful for figuring out what should be happening on the Volla.

Thanks! Not sure if you covered it in your webview article(s) but are the user prefs settable from within QML?

I’m not sure whether I covered it either :slight_smile: but it can be, yes, see pixelRatio here:

1 Like

It looks like the code to determine the default pixel density can be found at the link below.

It could be that these values don’t work well for the Volla, although I’m not sure why there would be a difference between the browser and the WebView I’m afraid.

Once you’ve experimented with values on the Volla, it would be good to know what you conclude.

Using the WebEngineSettings.pixelRatio = 3 works fine on volla/gs290 and gs5 phones. Looks like a universal. Ok, so I can implement soft fixes for all my apps. Thanks!