VoLTE on the Xperia 10 II - filling in the gaps

I’ll give that a shot this afternoon. Thank you!

A quick note of thanks to @abranson to say that this worked – the packages updated – and I managed to send and receive an SMS and make a phone call. But I still can’t receive calls, and VoLTE still isn’t enabled, and no toggle is showing up in Settings. Plus it keeps falling off the network, especially when someone tries to call me. So I am going to attempt a full rebuild from EMMA on up to see if this hardware is salvagable before I write it off.

A quick question as I will now be flashing directly to 4.5.0.25–do I go with the original Android image that shipped with the 10ii (something like 8 or 9, I don’t remember) or should I start afresh with Android 11?

Thanks again, community.

Did anyone have any luck with Telstra in Australia? S38.1

I tried several different modem configs and now after like the 10th reboot i am giving up. So no calls in the “4G only” regions.

Back on the N900 we had a SIP client … the days …

I’ve got running VoLTE on French provider Free mobile (S8683.1) using the generic modem configuration file, see Add modem config for French provider Free mobile by dcaliste · Pull Request #915 · sonyxperiadev/device-sony-common · GitHub

@abranson, I don’t know if it’s the right place for PR ?

1 Like