Sailfish Community News, 18th January - Community Event

Good with anything :slight_smile:

1 Like

Confirm! I eat everything and anything! Except maybe rubber tyres, but I’ve never tried them fried yet.

3 Likes

Hopefully this won’t be your opportunity to find out!

1 Like

No dietary requirements here, thanks.

Very much looking forward to the event!

1 Like

No dietary requirements for me.

1 Like

Hi,

I have three colleagues who will also be at FOSDEM who are sympathetic but aren’t really affiliated with the sfos community; is this closed-door, would they be allowed to sit quietly (and very well behaved!) in the corner :wink:

2 Likes

Would’ve liked to have been there but won’t be able to make it unfortunately. Certainly intend to make it to one of these eventually! Looking forward to what developments 2024 will have in store for Jolla.

1 Like

I have also no dietary requirements. Although it would be nice if it could be vegetarian, but i would also eat meat

1 Like

I always hope the restaurant has a good single malt scotch, but I don’t have any special requirements. Tapas are fun!

1 Like

No requirements, thank you!

1 Like

That sounds good @steph !

1 Like

Any dietary requirements for your colleagues @steph?

As far as I know we have no special dietary requirements.

1 Like

@flypig not as far as I know. Thank you to Jolla for the hospitality <3

2 Likes

Oh wow. It’s great to see the community alive like this. Meeting with people - not screens - is the real deal!

Thanks for all the good work! Makes me very grateful knowing that most of you do this in your spare time (even if it’s for fun)

Have fun at FOSDEM everyone!

5 Likes

Vegan option is hopefully possible still. managed to fail sending it earlier.

2 Likes

@flypig no special dietary requirements for me. Looking forward to tonight!

1 Like

Here’s a link to the questionare Microsoft Forms

1 Like

Thank you Jolla for the Fosdem evening. I saved the link on my phone and spent time this afternoon going through the survey, but I got to the submit button and it says the form is now closed. :sob: Is there any possibility of opening the form up to allow me to respond please? cc @rainemak

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.