Phone App: tap to change to "dial buttons" or "persons" is missing sometimes

Hi, opening the “phone app”, I can only get to “dial buttons” or “persons” by sliding to right or left (using: 4.4.0.68, Xperia 10 III).
I’d prefer to have the opportunity to tap on it, like I’m used to in the app “settings”: there I can tap on “apps” or “accounts”. That would be a more consistent behaviour.
Regards

On my device (XA2 Ultra, 4.4.0.68) I can change the tab in the phone app by tapping the title just as in settings.

I’m not shure, perhaps it had the functionality. Some time ago I changed the values, like in this → 10-iii-and-ii-touchscreen-events-difficult-to-click-urls-v-hard-to-click-n-hold-double-tap-for-new-tab-copy-text-operations-comment

Browser settings have nothing to do with the phone UI… what do you mean?
Works just fine on my phone too. AFAICT the two apps use the same component to achieve tabs, so will therefore behave the same.

Browser settings have nothing to do with the phone UI… what do you mean?

Ok, I just want to add, what I changed.

AFAICT the two apps use the same component to achieve tabs, so will therefore behave the same.

Good to know. Actual, it doesn’t work the same in both apps on my phone.

But they work the same for me and @davidrasch, and there isn’t any difference between that on different phones.
So instead of a feature request it sounds more like a bug report, and would benefit from a video demonstrating it.

And you are sure you have not installed any patches or similar?

Also, please work on your formatting. Empty lines (in edit mode) makes formatting from one line not follow to the next…

Normally it works, but sometimes it doesn’t. It happened a few times on my 10 III that only swiping left or right worked but not tapping.

Normally it works, but sometimes it doesn’t.

After another reboot of the phone tabbing is again possible.

This seems to be a bug which appears sometimes (observed from different users).

@attah: I didn’t install patches, thanks for the hint of formatting, I have overseen it.

This bug is still present on 4.5.0.19. It simply stops working every now and then (only swiping left or right is possible, tapping doesn’t work) and either reboot or restarting voicecall-ui is needed to restore it. Then it stops working again.