Missing Feature for SFOS 4.4

There’s an app for adding Personal Ringtones here:
https://openrepos.net/content/coderus/personal-ringtones

2 Likes

You can use any encrypted (like encrypted, not “lets call it encrypted and give keys to some random gov”) communication to spread b…llshit. Lets just ban encryption. :wink:
Thats so stupid its not even funny…

I use it quiet often. Works well for me.
I’d say it could be implemented as standard into 4.4
I’d just suppress/shorten the waiting time+vibra before the switch command happens.

PALEEEEEEZ

I need a “delete all” function in SMS-app

seriously ! the pile is stacking up since YEARS - and i refuse to do it via CLI , for its '22 - it should be in the functions

i beg you

luv

2 Likes

Long exposure time for Camera app. (auto or manual)
A feature I often miss while making pictures in low light conditions.
Example: Beautyful buildings in the evening, lit by a nice artificial light: XA2 screen = black

4 Likes

Sure but it’s still bs trying to ban the entire service as it would lead to nothing, as someone else already stated before. There are other means to take these racist assholes into account.

3 Likes

I think the threat of a complete ban is only meant as a leverage to make the service operator comply.

2 Likes

Yes, probably, and it did obviously work out and Telegram deleted some channels, eventually.
So the thing is of the table, as we Germans use to say:-)

2 Likes

Yeah, right. :rofl:

The “New Normal” in Germany right now is at best horrifying, and Telegram blocking is the least of it.

Disclaimer: I don’t use Telegram

1 Like

Well, yes, it’s the typical German too much of all. However, I still have the impression it was getting a bit better recently. Let’s hope and see.

4 Likes

Sometimes we tend to shoot the postman. :smile:
I completely agree: Nothing will happen and German politicians will again try to filter some content which won’t really work. And the same stuff will be back after a few hours in a new channel or another messenger.

2 Likes

Did anybody come up with an idea on how to delete all SMS from one contact? I have a company number saved in my phonebook and the person in that company left and someone took over the number. I would like to erase the previous calls and SMS mesaages but that’s not possible from the GUI.

Isn’t the option in the messaging-app enough? Go to the app, hold-press a thread (/contact) and select ‘delete’.

1 Like