Jolla C2 Community Phone deliveries

Nice video. The phone is pretty huge compared to an Xperia 10 series. :slight_smile:
I hope it will fit a privacy screen protector if I order one for the Reeder model.

2 Likes

Nice, can’t wait… got a item tracking but it seems the status “posti is waiting for the item” is stuck for the past days… :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

Hey Jolla-Team,
how can i add the screen protector and case to the order? I thought this would be available on final payment checkout.

1 Like

Good to know. I contacted customer service.

Why not? It’s good that I put 6-digit pin :slight_smile:

Cause you’ll get locked out as we are now. See : C2 screen doesn't respond first boot.

2 Likes

Waiting for mine! Any indication which port it came through? Hopefully mine also goes unnoticed my his majesty’s customs :grin:

That isn’t just a problem with 4-digit PINs - I set a 6-digit PINs and it froze., but eventually allowed touchscreen input.

1 Like

I already tried that with the 4.0 release and had to reflash all over again ^^"
That is nice there is a message on the changelog about it now

Looking forward to seeing mine get on its way, although getting somewhat concerned. Label was created on Monday but status is still ‘UPS doesn’t have possession of the parcel yet.’

EDIT: Now on its way–all good!

I finally have been able to order mine.
Looking forward to it.

1 Like

I am waiting for my C2 delivery, but I am confused with the tracking process, it seems that the item has passed the customs, and it is now “ready for delivery in destination country” (UK). The latest update since yesterday morning (24/10) is “Ready for pickup”. There is a pickup QR provided that apparently I have to present with my ID at the “counter”…

Where is that counter?

Where can you even see tracking progress?
I can’t even find it in my purchase history even though I bought it seconds ago.

Once the phone is sent, I received an email with a tracking number

1 Like

I see. I have yet to recieve that.
I just got the order confirmation e-mail, so I’ll get that soon I hope.

Any update on how long it should? Mine has been stuck since Wednesday in posti waiting for item… I was hoping once a tracking number was shared it wouldn’t take this long

Pmelas use your Jolla tracking number on the Parcel Force Website it might say there is a custom charge to pay, I had to contact parcelforce to get the ref number so I could pay the customs charge.

A whopping £79.92 What a brexit benefit :frowning:

Hopefully my jolla will be here tomorrow :slight_smile:

4 Likes

looks like that, I am not impressed by the customs nor parcel force!

1 Like

Interesting; not that keen to pay the Brexit charge. Another UK user above didn’t pay customs, hope I will be on the same boat. Otherwise should have been wiser and ship in my other EU address.

You can’t blame Jolla for it. When I order something in the UK I have to pay a lot of customs and parcels sent to our grandchildren there are always delayed.

3 Likes