Announcing sailfishos:chum

Anyone else recently get Not Found replies? On a phone, I can’t load the site.

1 Like

Clicked on the link right now, page loads and looks good! Device: Volla, OS: 4.4.0.72

2 Likes

have you disabled javascripts?

Nope. But I did check that and restart browser, no go. Other js heavy sites were ok.

1 Like

If I may have a request regarding Chum GUI, please add a remorse timer to the “Update all” pulley menu option. It is now way too easy to select it by mistake and have all packages updated against one’s will.

@wetab73, this does not really make a difference, until this issue is solved:

P.S.: One may simply swap the two pull-down menu items on the PackagesListPage (if that is deemed to alleviate the perceived issue sufficiently) or really implement a remorse timer for “Update all”.
As always, PRs are welcome!

Actually, I thought that it was already resolved because for some time it’s been updating individual packages rather than all of them… It’s just that yesterday by miskake I selected “Update all” and only in this single case I got everything updated at once (what’s worse, I had the testing repository enabled at that time, so I got all the betas :stuck_out_tongue:), but other than that, for a few months it’s been only updating single packages.