Web calendar (Teamup) does not synchronize changed already existing events

REPRODUCIBILITY (% or how often): 100%
BUILD ID = OS VERSION (Settings > About product): 4.2.0.21 (Verla)
HARDWARE (XA2, X10, X10 II, …): XA2
UI LANGUAGE: German
REGRESSION: (compared to previous public release: Yes, No, ?): Yes

DESCRIPTION:

I added a web calendar to my XA2. When creating events in the calendar via the calendar itself (Teamup webpage) this event is synchronized to my XA2. But when I change this event (e.g. move to another day or delete the event) the change is not synchronized to my XA2. This was working in the past. Not sure, if the bug is exisintg since the update to Sailfish 4.2

PRECONDITIONS:

Web calendar added to Sailfish device. At least one event created. Change this event.

STEPS TO REPRODUCE:

1. Add a web calendar
  2. Create a event in the calendar
  3. Change this event in the calendar

EXPECTED RESULT:

Every change of a calendar event should be synchronized to my XA2.

ACTUAL RESULT:

Change of exising events (not new created events) are not synchronized any longer.

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:

I read in the release notes for Sailfish 4.3 that there are improvments within the calendar application done by @dcaliste. Maybe these fixes are related to the issue I am reporting?
A workaround is to delete the web calendar and to add it again. But thats not how it should work.

Indeed, web calendars were broken in 4.2.0. As far as I can tell, they should work once again in 4.3.0.

Don’t hesitate to report any issue with web calendars in 4.3.0 if you find some.

Today I installed Sailfish 4.3.0.
The described problem disappeared, changes are perfectly synchronized to the calendar again.
=> happy again :slight_smile: