Phone randomly reboots when waking up

REPRODUCIBILITY (% or how often): random, 0.5-1 times per week
BUILD ID: 3.3.0.16
HARDWARE (Jolla1, Tablet, XA2,…): Xperia 10
UI LANGUAGE: Slovenian
REGRESSION: (compared to previous public release: Yes, No, ?): same

DESCRIPTION:

Sometimes when I press the button to wake up my phone, it instead reboots (LED turns red, then the unlocked bootloader warning appears, etc.). Seems to happen completely randomly, but almost always when I try to wake the phone (a few days ago it happened overnight, while the phone was charging – when I picked it up in the morning, it was asking for my unlock code).
I had the same problem on Xperia X, but it was much more rare.

PRECONDITIONS:

Unknown

STEPS TO REPRODUCE:

No way to reliably reproduce – it’s random.

EXPECTED RESULT:

Phone wakes up

ACTUAL RESULT:

Phone reboots

I’d the same problem some times for my Xperia X. The problem was, I use a 1A Qi pad connected to my micro-usb connector. Sometimes ophonod was eating all my cpu power which needs more power than the Qi pad can spent. This means the battery is discharging slowly over the night and the phone will shut down.
On next day the battery has to be already charged again (after the phone was switched of by themself) so pressing the power button will boot again.
I found this issue because ophonod has to been discharded my phone very fast some times. A kill on ophonod has to been helped me to fix the cpu eating mostly as long the phone does not rebooted again.
On SFOS 4.x I did not registred these problem again but got much more other issues :frowning: