REPRODUCIBILITY (% or how often): 80%
BUILD ID = OS VERSION (Settings > About product): 188.8.131.52 (but bug is older)
HARDWARE (Jolla1, Tablet, XA2,…): Xperia 10 dual
UI LANGUAGE: german
REGRESSION: (compared to previous public release: Yes, No, ?): yes
When moving out of reach of a connected wifi the handover to mobile doesn’t work under certain conditions. Sometimes it is shown to be there but doesn’t actually work.
- Wifi connected and 4G available (vodafone germany)
- moving out of reach of wifi
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
- Wifi connected and 4G available
- moving out of reach of wifi (phone now is connected to 4G properly!)
- now deactivate Wifi on phone manually
–> “network error” appears in status bar and mobile network is lost. reconnection sometimes after a while, sometimes not.
This error does NOT appear when
a) deactivating Wifi WHILE still being in reach of the connected wifi.Then handover works.
b) leaving Wifi activated on the phone (although being out of reach). Then handover works.
Handover to network works.
network lost (sometimes it is shown to be there but doesn’t work anyway)