Bluetooth headphones loose audio during phone call

REPRODUCIBILITY (% or how often): 100% (with every headphones tried)
BUILD ID = OS VERSION (Settings > About product): 4.1.0.24
HARDWARE (XA2, X10, X10 II, …): X10 II
UI LANGUAGE: Polish
REGRESSION: (compared to previous public release: Yes, No, ?): Don’t know

DESCRIPTION:

When making a phone call with bluetooth headphones it works fine for 1-2 minutes and then audio is no longer passed to headphones. Phone indicates that headset is not connected. Pressing headset icon doesn’t pass audio to it but I can talk through phone just fine on same call.

Headphones are actually still connected to the phone (that’s what I can see in settings) but audio is no longer being passed to external device.

PRECONDITIONS:

STEPS TO REPRODUCE:

1. Connect bluetooth headphones to X10 II
  2. Make a call
  3. Continue call for a few minutes

EXPECTED RESULT:

Expect to be able to talk without interruption until I finish the call or run out of battery in phone or headphones.

ACTUAL RESULT:

Audio in headphones stops after 1-2 minutes but I can still hear the other person on the phone.

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:

I’ve tried this with these headphones:

• Sony WF-1000MX3,
  • Sony WF-1000MX4,
  • Jabra Elite 75,
  • Jabra Elite 85
3 Likes

I have this same issue since Sailfish 4.1, I can’t use my bluetooth headphones for calls phone :frowning: It happens with my XA2 and 10 II

1 Like

I just realized something I should share that maybe could help in solving this.
Bluetooth connection worked fine for phone calls on my X10 (mark 1) with latest Sailfish 3.x and Sony WH-1000XM3. Don’t have then anymore so can’t test it with X10 II and SF4 though.

I have reported this for my connection to my bluetooth car kit earlier. Hopefully, this will be fixed soon!

2 Likes